Though we typically operate at a full staffing level, our Company is always looking for top-notch employees. We offer top compensation for our industry and invest in training and education for our employees. Our Company has been active in the towing and recovery industry since 1945. We pay our employees to participate in extensive outside training programs and work with our state and national towing associations to keep abreast of towing techniques, safety and regulations.
- Our employees enjoy various benefits including health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid holidays, and retirement program
- We operate a varied fleet of vehicles including light duty tow and rollback trucks as well as Heavy Duty B & C Class Trucks for Commercial Trucks and Tractor Trailers
- We provide professionally training and participate in state and national certification programs for our drivers
- Top pay rates for our industry
- We operate a drug free work place
- Family owned and operated Company for three generations
- Two time Washington Tow Operator Of The Year Award Recipient
You will be required to submit a driver abstract to verify a good driving record. We'll also require a pre-employment drug screening. All applicants are subject to pre-employment drug screening.
"When Experience Counts, Let Our Family Take Care Of Yours."
No matter what time of day or night, we’ve got you covered with quick response service when it matters most – so don’t hesitate to call!